Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm going to dedicate this entire entry to dabian. (Put Tegoshi aside for now) =D


18th May 2009 (Monday)


HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY to Dabian! =)


Purposely planned my replacement leave on his birthday so that I can spend the entire day with him. But he had to work in the morning. -__- So we met up in the afternoon.


Drove down to Jalan Kayu for lunch at He Ji (and to collect the durian cake). The noodles at He Ji is yummy! =9 But their customer service.... not that fantastic.


The birthday boy! <3


The history of He Ji (in not too perfect english)


Dabian~ Why the grumpy look?!

After lunch, we went back to dabian's place to refrigerate the cake. Slacked around at his place before heading to Yum Cha at Chinatown. So sweet of him lah... he planned on having tea cum dinner at Yum Cha because I love dim sum. =D

1/10 of what we had during the dim sum buffet =S

I ate all of dabian's prawns (because he is allergic to prawns) during the first 30mins into the buffet. He ate the rest after eating a prawn by accident without having any allergy reaction. =X Maybe its not the prawn meat he is allergic too... likely to be some substance in the prawn's shell. Hmmm.... =/


The 2 of us shopping in the streets of chinatown

To avoid the evening peak hour, we left the area quite early and headed back to dabian's place. Because dabian and his mum share the same birthday, we had a mini birthday celebration (cake cutting) at home. His mum and my mum is of the same age now!

Even though I'm not a durian lover, I've got to say that the durian cake was simply delectable! 2 thumbs up! =) (no photo of the cake because I was pai seh to take photos when dabian's parents are around =X)

All in all, it was a good celebration with lots of eating. I'm glad dabian enjoyed his day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment