Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Took halfday off from work to meet my skateline sisters. =)

Our Agenda
Queensway shopping centre - look for FBT shorts/tees
ECP - try out Seba High Deluxe & Skate


Queensway SC

We had the hardest time looking for cheap FBT shorts. All the shops were firm with their prices. Our bargaining failed terribly! =S

And since we were at Queensway SC, we have to visit Skaters World. Checked my size for Seba High Deluxe. Confirmed size 38... (DJ same size as me?!! O_O) Anyway none of their affiliated shops have my size. So I guess I have to wait till after my Japan trip to get it. =/

Thats us, S.H.E. !
Didn't manage to take any photo with Jenn today, therefore, photo koped from the Mayday photos. XD


ECP

Jenn tried out FR1 at Hvper. Woohoo~!
Jenn! Quickly quickly go buy you skates, then we can go skating together! =D
Oh.. Hvper has really nice wheels! When will Skateline stock up their supply of wheels?!!

Jenn pang seh-ed us for skating. T_T (please join us next time!)
Therefore, Junyi and I went to par tor. *blushes* We skated to Bedok Jetty, slacked/camwhored/rest/gossiped before heading to Lagoon for dinner.

Thanks Junyi for teaching me how to skate faster! =D

Junyi and I at Bedok Jetty
Love the weather, the sky, the sea breeze and the company! =)

Our skates!
Woah~! My skate looks NEW! (it is actually very cui already T_T )




Don't we look 'normal' in here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is in fact the real us! XD




NO! I did NOT eat 2 bowls of curry chicken noodle! =X
Oh.. the curry chicken noodle is yummy! =9 Tasted alot better than the one near BSP.


LOVES dabian for driving us around and waiting for me while I went to par tor with Jun yi. =D
Can't wait for slalom session tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment