Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It’s not hard to tell if I’m working or slacking. If I’m giggling or grinning to no one in particular in the midst of work, that shows that, I’m slacking. Or fangirling to be precise. (>_<) If I’m all tensed up, frowning and such, that shows that, I’m really busy and please keep away.

Ever since I shifted to the temporary desk, my workload has greatly reduced and I’m enjoying the slack moments at work. =) After Kimura’s farewell dinner tonight, I guess I can start lazing around in the office. XD

Speaking of Kimura’s farewell dinner, everyone in the department is so excited about it. We have been preparing and talking about the special program for days and all of us are looking forward to it. I do hope the whole program turns out well, if not it will be days of effort gone to waste. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment