Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have decided against back-blogging on the past week happenings. Because…
1) I’ve been busy
2) I’m too tired
3) I doze off in front of the laptop almost every night
4) I’m too lazy
*shrugs*

Therefore, I’m just going to blog on the more significant stuff. =)


4th Jul 2009 (Sat)

Dabian managed to get the combined rehearsal tickets for this year’s NDP. 3rd time watching the NDP performance with dabian. =) Anyway the whole thing was really ‘rehearsal-like’. Not all the performers were wearing their costumes and some of the props were incomplete. =/

Us at NDP 2007! (2 years ago)


Us at NDP combined rehearsal 2009!

(Not much change yea. =X)



7th Jul 2009 (Tue)

7th Jul marks tanabata aka the star festival. I attempted to make my own tanzaku the day before but it wasn’t very nicely done. >_<

Anyway.. the best and most popular (in a fangirl’s mind) way to celebrate tanabata is to watch Tegomass’ tanabata matsuri’s PV over and over again! XDD And that’s exactly what I did. (Tegoshi is so cute lah!!! Massu too! )








Very Special Dates

Happy birthday to Massu (4th Jul) and Shige (11th Jul)!!!!~ Otanjoubi omedetou!!! =D

I’m really ashamed as a fan. I totally forgot all about their birthdays even though it was marked in my organizer. =S I will compensate by reading more of their stuff! LOL!! XPP


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment