Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The lack of update deserves a massive entry, but not today. I’ll try to do it when I’m free.

Hadn’t been resting properly ever since I returned from the trip, even mum is worried that I tire myself. Fell asleep while watching the TV and using the computer for every single night since the trip. But I will always wake up in the wee hours to migrate myself from the living room sofa to my comfy bed. =/

I have been thinking a lot lately – about a very good friend. I’m worried for her, we all are. We had our suspicions long ago but we chose to believe the alternative. We didn’t expect the situation to levitate to such seriousness. I was in denial of the happenings even up till Saturday when things were already so plain. I kept telling myself, ‘no, they are only close friends.’ No matter what the others said, I kept my stand though I had uncertainties.

I had mixed feelings when she told us the truth – disappointed, disturbed, confused and very upset. What they are doing is morally incorrect, especially with what just happened approximately 2 months ago. I admit that I’m a lousy friend when it comes to consoling and counseling. I didn’t know how to enlighten her, I didn’t know how to console her, and I don’t know what to do with the entire situation.

I’m not good with words, but I want her to know that we all care for her. She is more than just a good friend, more like a younger sister to me. We don’t want her to be hurt in the future. Its better to end things now before she sinks in any further, it will be tougher to pull away if things drag on. It may be miserable but it is necessary, it’s the only right thing to do now, in my opinion.

I do not wish the incident to affect our friendship. We are not trying to be busybodies, we are purely concerned and I hope she will understand our 用心良苦. No matter what, we will always be there if she needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. I will volunteer my service. Whatever happens in the future, she will still have us to support her always.

Think of the consequences. Are you able to bear the consequences and the heartaches for those who really care for you? =(

I hope she is reading this right now……

No comments:

Post a Comment