Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Work due on 5th Jun 2009 (Sun).
1) 3 mins speech – topic yet to be decided
2) Report on the relationship between forest growth and countries development
3) Kanji test

So much work to be done and so little time to complete. I blame it on my laziness, for dragging all these till the very last week. Therefore, I’m going straight home after work and spending some quality time doing my Japanese homework today. Got to complete at least one on the list tonight. (>_<)

After which, I should start doing up my notes, before the exam in August. Not forgetting JLPT 2 preparation – this year is going to be my last chance to pass JLPT 2. They are changing the syllabus next year and I’m very sure they are going to raise the standards.

I seriously hope what I have written isn’t just NATO. (>_<)

Feeling extremely sian studying Japanese these days. Tabun due to my work environment. Starting to lose interest in the language. =/



P.S.: HAPPY 58th MONTHSARY to dear dabian! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment