Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I’m going to start studying for JLPT 2 this week. Got to be more determined this time, slacked too much last year. =X I’ve printed out the JLPT 2 notes I found online and I’m going to bind it this time. (I don’t even remember where I threw last year’s notes) Planning to study for the exam on the way to work, instead of gaming on my ipod touch. As usual, I hope whatever I’ve planned isn’t just NATO. (>_<)


Ahh… and I should do up the entry on my birthday celebrations too. =/


Seriously think that I need a time turner like the one Hermione has in Prisoner of Azkaban. There is so much to be done yet so little time to complete. If only I back to poly school days…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today is 1st September. Today is Teachers’ Day. Today is a SPECIAL day. Because… Today is our 5th Anniversary!


HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY! <3


Time flies. 5 years gone in the blink of an eye. From strangers in an online forum to acquaintances, from friends to lovers. We are already halfway through our 9 years agreement. =) I consider myself a lucky girl to have met dabian and to be able to be together for so long. He is such a wonderfully nice guy; I doubt I can find another better than him. He is probably the only person (besides my family) who is able to tolerate all my nonsense.


Thank you for all the sweet moments spent together
Thank you for being patient with me all the time.
Thank you for being by my side always.
Thank you for loving me so dearly. <3


P.S.: I’m counting down to meeting dabian later for a yummilicious dinner at Gyu Kaku. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment