Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Really really late entry.


I'm left with only half an hour or so.... to wish my dearest dearest dearest darling TEGOSHI. <3


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
*Sending flying kisses* <3<3<3<3<3<3


I really wished I did something special to celebrate his birthday... like bake a cake, do up some picspam, etc. But I didn't managed to do anything of this sort. I could only come out with this really simple-to-do collage of Tegoshi within such short time frame. Gomen ne... tesshi. =(




Loves Tegoshi as much as Dabian!!!! <3 *Blushes*


Sharing one of my favourite Tegoshi's birthday post from a fellow Tegoshi-lover. Thank you faith_alive. =))




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Reason why I couldn't celebrate Tegoshi's birthday in proper... ... Exams.


His birthday marks the first day of JCS exam. =( Report writing today, written paper on Friday, oral on Sunday and listening next Thursday. AND I have not started studying in proper!!! (WTH!)


I think my body is reacting really badly to the exams. Firstly, sudden illness that recovers as quick as it comes. Secondly, bad rashes/pimples/redness on my cheeks, forehead, neck and chest. Thirdly, stomach bloatedness that doesn't seems to go away. Fourthly, feeling nauseous and dizzy. Lastly, extreme fatigue. (-____-)


Kami-sama... Please give me a easy paper on Friday and a easy oral question on Sunday!!! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment