Thursday, April 01, 2010

Dabian and I won tickets for the Gala Première of Clash of the Titans.

We were quite skeptical about the winning because we submitted our entries only 2 days before the end of the draw. So we thought either no one took part in the draw or we are just plain lucky. Well… I guess we were really lucky. The queue to collect the tickets was already so long 15minutes before the start of tickets distribution.


Anyway the show was quite good. There were a number of funny scenes. And the fights were quite well choreographed. But the 3D graphics is almost non-existent. The part which has the most 3D effect is the subtitle, IMO. The storyline is more or less adapted from the Ancient Greek Myths with familiar characters like Perseus, Zeus, Hades, Medusa, etc.

The show ended pretty late. The streets were so empty; we had a smooth ride with no stopping all the way to Khatib. The journey home took only 15-20 mins, I think. Oh…. and I left my bottle in the cinema. So kuku of me to forgot about it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment