Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I was appalled to see these rubbish in my bin this morning. I thought it is apparent to all that the office bins are only for dry refuse. Wet refuse are supposed to be disposed in the pantry’s bin. Why are the Japanese throwing these stuff into my bin?!

There goes my effort in keeping my work area cockroach-free and ant-free. According to an article I read some time ago, coffee are like heroine to cockroaches. They simply adore coffee. Who knows how many cockroaches were drawn to my work area last night?! *horrified* Let’s not forget about the ants… Frappe are sweet, a definite ant attractor. *horrified x2*

I was brainstorming what to get for Kuwabara’s farewell last evening. The news of him returning to Japan is so sudden, we do not have much time to prepare. I was thinking of doing a photo montage, like those photos-in-photo kind and not the photo collage kind. But the commercial photo montage artists are charging at least $300++ per piece! Abit off our budget. How?! The farewell dinner is next week! *worried*

** I will have to chop off my hand to stop myself from touching the blemished areas!

Yummilicious beancurd tart from Le Cafe. 

I don’t know why I’m so bothered. What passed is past. I should stop brooding over it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment