Thursday, April 08, 2010

Enraged

Really upset. When things go wrong, people start to point fingers and the fault becomes mine again. So now… the air con is leaking and it’s my fault that we don’t have a maintenance contract?! WTF.
 
Alright, I have to admit that I’m partly at fault for not chasing for the approval of the maintenance contract. After all, office maintenance is within my scope of work. But this job was not part of my work in the first place.
 
During the office renovation, you alone made contact with the vendor, only you know what is required in the contract. I went through my email archive for the email you sent. You got the maintenance contract in Sep but you only forwarded it to me in late Nov. What rights do you have for blaming me fully for the delay when you are part of it?! You think I did not chase her from the approval? I did, and I mentioned it to her many times. Moreover, do you remember saying this, ‘… the aircon is still new, and the maintenance contract can wait. Not like the air con will break down anytime.’ I clearly remember you saying this.
 
I may sound like an unreasonable bitch pushing the blame to you. But that’s the fact, it’s your job in the first place and you should complete it. Moreover, I’m not MISC. Stop calling me that.
 
That is something I hate about the people in the company. They think that being the lowest ranking staff in the company has nothing to do most of the time and has no contribution to the company. I get fed up whenever some ask me, ‘你不是很闲空的吗?’or ‘你需要OT的meh?’You think I’m not busy and I’m not contributing to the company?! You know what… that’s where you are wrong. The reason why I can complete my work in time is because... I do not surf the internet, chat on msn, go for coffee break, swagger around in the office, spend long period chatting with others, etc. Isn’t those your favorite past time at work? Before you point fingers at others, reflect on your actions. Bastard…

No comments:

Post a Comment