Wednesday, June 16, 2010

eCR

If SIM did not sent out that sms, I wouldn't have known that eCR has commenced and closing tomorrow night...

Selected the modules, picked my timetable and made the payment. Used daddy's credit card for the 1st payment because I didn't have enough. Now that I'm in debt... gotta start intensive saving from tomorrow onwards. T_T

Kinda nervous after seeing the timetable. Having classes 3 times a week. Coping with schoolwork and work isn't going to be easy. Mummy was telling me that I should have picked the full time course because doing part time is going to be very tiring. She is encouraging me to quit my other commitments because she wants me to do well in Uni. Having thoughts of quitting skateline to focus on studies. But I can't bear to part with this job. =/

June - appraisal month. Can't help worrying...

No comments:

Post a Comment