Monday, June 14, 2010

Yum Cha

I'm enjoying the week. =) Had a day off from work on Sat to accompany dabian. I'm a good gf!

Took half day leave to meet up with BFFs! I can't remember our last meet-up. Must be ages ago. =X

Part 1...

Koi-ed and Tracyeinny-ed before our Yum Cha buffet. Tracyeinny outlet is so cramped with clothes. I think its easier to shop from their webbie.


BFFs! while waiting for the buffet to start.
Mo looks like she is fainting from hunger! XDD


Dimsum-ed from 3pm til 5:45pm.
That's the reason why we clique so well. Because we know how to enjoy buffets. Hahas..


Part 2...

Shopping to burn the calories gained from the buffet. Been ages since I shopped in town. Virgin trip to 313. Super mountain tortoise lor.


I didn't know there was a pretty Gucci outlet next to Paragon. I have seen something like this in Beijing and Hong Kong.
Serious case of mountain-tortoise-ness!


Jac and I got the same bracelet for $10 each! Cheap and pretty! Loves! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment