Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cosmoworld

Apart from Disney Land/Sea and Universal Studio, Japan does have other amazing amusement parks.
Check out CosmoWorld in Yokohama, Kanagawa. Hometown to my dear Tegoshi.

CosmoWorld may be famed for the Gigantic Ferris Wheel but it has other cooler rides.
I'm referring to the Diving Cosmo 'Vanish!'
Definitely not for the faint hearted.
Not the usual loop-the-loop kind of coaster. This is one of the most astounding roller coaster I've ever seen. (Mountain-tortoise-me)

Seriously can't imagine Tegoshi taking the ride when he was younger.
(Disclaimer: Tegoshi has never mention that he tried the ride. Just my imagination since its located in his hometown.)


Artificial splash when the coaster enters the underground.


Look at the magniude of the fall!








Glimpse of the Cosmo Clock 21 behind 'Vanish!'.
Look at the degree of declination! COOL!!

It looks even prettier at night!

Need I say more... CosmoWorld has officially enter my places-to-visit list.
Mo! Bring me there soon! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment