Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tanabata

Happy Tanabata! =D
*sings tanabata matsuri*


Tanabata was spent with good friends and good food. It has been an enjoyable few hours!
Met up with sm, cindy and weijie for steamboat at 鲜得来. Second dining experience and still madly in love with their fish glue. =9


Non-spicy soup base for both sides. It doesn't really matter if its yuan yang or not. Hahas..

After a scruptious dinner, we walked to Shaw Tower for dessert. Abit of exercise aka digestion before round 2.

Round 2: Tom's Palette at Shaw Tower
Ziwei wasn't working today. =/



Mine: mocha macnut + granny's favourite
sm's: salted caramel + mango
Yummilicious ice cream! Soft and smooth. =9

Strolled down along beach road while having our ice cream.
Starbucks at Raffles City for more gossip session!
Today's topics had been quite explicit. lol...


The new Lemon Green Tea. Truly refreshing and thrist quenching.
I wanted to try the new Hazelnut Java Chip Frappe. But maybe some other time... when I didn't just have a heavy dinner. =X *fattening!*


sm is a puffer-fish! cute!!!


My hair looks dyed! But its not!
And NO! I do not look like Raymond. Hahahas..


Its so hard to take this shot with sm.. because there was a table between the both of us. =X
But my *twist* did a great job in concealing the acne.


My husband and I! *loves*


Mr Giraffe and I.
Omg.. I look like almost zombie like!


Great friends forever!
** The one in the middle is going to head our 姐妹团 when any of us gets married in the future. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment