Monday, August 23, 2010

22nd birthday

Happy 22nd birthday to myself! =D

Thank you to all for the greetings. This is probably one of the better birthdays till date, with lots of birthday celebration. I love my friends and family!

Dabian came to pick me up early in the morning. The weather was fantastic despite the light drizzle in the morning.


Singapore Flyer

Welcome to Singapore Flyer!


Its dabian’s virgin trip on the flyer!

Getting the tickets!

Lunch at Popeyes before the ride.

My first Popeyes meal after the acne breakout. Still as yummy as before. =9




YOG torch
S-shaped dabian! lols... <3

I love that yellow boat! Its so cute lah!


Helix Bridge

A stroll to the Helix Bridge, under the blazing hot sun.

YOG Park




I love the complexity of the bridge

With Lyo and Merly! Cute!

The familiar ATGC
Afterall, its the Helix Bridge.

Look! That’s MBS!


Marina Bay Sands

A longer stroll to MBS. We couldn’t find the entrance from the Helix Bridge, hence, made a detour to the entrance on the other side of the road. The heat was unbelievable. Blazing, blazing hot sun.



Amazed! There are sampans in the mall!
The sampans are real and not just for display! Awesome!


Marina Barrage

We were praying hard for a good weather the entire week. Because we were going kite flying!


Went to shop for a kite on Sat before class. Something cute when we shopped.

Dabian: We should buy that doggie kite. Its cuter.
Me: Okie! =)
~ After purchase~
Dabian: Here’s your dog. Stop whining about wanting to keep a dog.
Me: -___-
* I love my cute bf! XP

Shot taken from the Flyer


Dabian looking for a good spot.

Setting up…

We were the only ones with chairs there. Lols…




It was easy to set the kite flying. The wind was strong, my dog was flying high and we were afraid it will fly away. Lols….


After an hour or so, the wind starts weaken. Probably due to the soon-coming rain.


Dabian attempted to set the kite with a run. There was practically no wind at that period of time. The only kites left flying were the bigger ones which were flying at a great attitude already.

Ashton

Since dad wasn’t around, I decided to treat mum, dabian and the fat boys. First time dining at Ashton for Mum and the fat boys.



Took the wheel to and fro SSC. Hurray for the good drive today! I’M NO LONGER A YISHUN DRIVER!! =)


Truly a wonderful day spent with my loves…. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment