Monday, April 11, 2011

I highly doubt that I would be ready by May. It’s a whole load of information to digest. The hard work from prelims has more or less gone down the drain because I have forgotten a huge chunk of it.

The overseas lecturers’ revision classes made me realize how little I understand of each module. I thought the prelims were pretty easy and was hoping that the final exam would be of equal difficulty. Turns out that the prelims questions weren’t as simple as I thought it was.

I have not collected my prelims results. But I’m quite sure I hadn’t done a fantastic job. My answers to the prelims are considered skimpy as compared to the detailed model answer given by the lecturers. Damn demoralized.

It’s less than a month to the exams. There’s just too little time and so much to revise.

Perhaps, I should camp in the school library during my exam leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment