Sunday, August 17, 2003

Went for the combined concert last night. It was fantastic, especially when PPC is performing. You can never believe what happened. I forgot to bring my ticket (like last year) but this year I wasn't able to rush home to take my tickets cos of some stupid Ah Long and Nemo (jia ling's friend). They are so damn short....shorter then me I suppose. Anyway get back to the concert. Some of the performance were excellent namely the choir cos PPC involved. I could actually hear his voice very clearly. (dreaming again) The band performance was nice too but thsoe soloist their singing is so plain...so boring. The dance performance... malay dance was nice, so graceful but the comtemporary dance sucks (sorry cleo!!!) cos Shu Min (flat chested bitch) and Jia Yu is involved. I hate that two bitchies. Drama performance was erm... so-so. Its about the same as the performance they put up last two years...boring.

Quit the concert first. That two friends of Jia Ling is so "small", that I meant in size. They don't look as if they were secondary 3 guys, look more like primary school kids. And they dae lie about their height. Ah Long same height as me??? You must be joking... he is definately shorter than me or Jia Ling. But I think Jia Ling seem very interested in him. unbelievable) They were even wearing the same colour shirt/dress yesterday. (how sweet of him to wear the same colour shirt as jia ling) Haha...

Elaine invited me to her friend's school concert yesterday. Still not sure if I can go...feel like inviting PPC along too. Considering that its a boys school, why not give it a go. Hahaha... If I am going, I will probably buy a new dress... a nicer one. Ah... I sure probably cut my crap for now... cya soon... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment