Saturday, August 09, 2003

:) Went out with PPC twice this week. On monday, after adam's course, we went to the library. Unfortunately, on the way to the library, we met ryan n shao xun. Even more bad news on tuesday, they actually told the guys in 3/1 that we are going steady. What a joke!!!

Few NDP rehersal this week, yesterday was the actual NDP celebration for our school. I was so nervous when the command for us to march out was given- i was shaking. Fortunately, that feeling slowly fade off. THe national day message was so long, I stood in the parade square for such a long time, my feet hurt.

After the celebration, me n PPC went to watch "homerun". I thought it will be very touching but not so actually. Its more of the funny type of movie.

Today is the actual national day. So excited to watch NDP later even though I had already view it. Can't wait to see those wonderful fireworks again.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment