Monday, October 20, 2003

Believe my BAD luck... Got to type this entry twice. Been ages since I last update this blog. Things had change so much. Remembered, the last time I update this blog, I was still in good terms with PPC. Now, Things is totally different, I am not going to talk to that person anymore.

Hmm... exams are over now. Great, I am having a hell lots of fun resting, playing computer games and reading all those fanfictions. But I am really worried about my results at the same time. Hopefully I get good news. Sigh... just got some bad news from that idiot. He said that he didn't got the best result he expected. Failed quite a lot except for his language paper.

Double sigh. Sobs... got some bad news from my mum. I can't go to St Joseph's concert. Been hoping to go to the concert even before the exams started. Never mind. Probably its a good idea for my wallet.

Triple sigh... What a boring holiday. Most probably staying home the whole day. Or maybe, I could go for a swim at the swimming complex, go cycling or maybe even going roller blading at Pasir Ris. Haha... sounds like this holiday wouldn't be as boring as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment