Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sick! Never been so sick since my 13th birthday. Or should I say I've never been so sick before. Believe it or not, my highest temperature recorded was 39.3 degrees today. Most of the time was around 38.6 degrees but now my temperature is back to normal (36.8 degrees). Great, I can go to school tomorrow. Luckily, my temperature is back to normal, if not, here goes my 3 consecutive years of perfect attendence.

Got back my exam papers today. Did quite well for subjects I thought I wounldn't make it. But I think I did quite badly for the subjects I was most confident at. Overall I think my results still sucks. At least I managed to pass my overall. Pity GWC, hope he manage to get into secondary 4 SUCCESSFULLY.

Hmm... I talked to dear michelle this morning during recess. She seem to be pretty fine today. Or should I say after the exams. Seems like she managed to relax quite a lot. Talked quite a lot bout her family. Really hope she is always so cheerful though she did look a bit of pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment