Monday, October 27, 2003

Grandma's birthday yesterday. The food at the restuarant was... average. Didn't really enjoy that much. But I had a great time talking to my cousins whom I have not seen for many many months. How fun.

Because I went home late last night, I was late this morning.I was suppose to meet the rest for ice skating at 10.30 am. But because I woke up late (to be exact, 10am), I was 15 minutes late.

Ice skating was fun. For the first few rounds around the rink, I had quite a hard time balancing myself. After a few rounds around the rink, I could finally skate by myself. How fun. After skating for a few hours, we left the rink and went to arcade. It was very very fun. Though because of that, I own people somemore money.

Ahh.... hate it. Tomorrow, there is going to be mass swim. Though, I am not participating this year, I still have to attend it. After that, still have to return to school for some stupid chemistry lesson.

Life sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment