Sunday, November 02, 2003

Great. The holidays are finally here. Although I still need to return to school for extra lessons for the first two weeks of the holidays, I am still pretty glad that I can sleep in late and wake up a bit later in the morning. But it doesn’t really sound like a holiday when I have to return to school almost everyday.

Went for girl guides yesterday. The attendance wasn’t that good so it was really boring. After guides, Jia Ling came to my house. She is probably the first after two years since I invited a fiend to my house. Guess my mother was rather surprised. We played reversi, UNO and a bit of online games.

Today was much more boring. My brothers went swimming. I was intending to go with them but it seems to be drizzling a little. The rain didn’t seem a single bit appealing to me. So, I spend the whole day at home reading the novel I just bought. The novel is rather nice, the author must be really gifted, there are plenty of descriptive phrase in it. I could practically imagine the whole thing.

Pooh, I completed reading the fan fiction that Jo-Lynn send me the other time. I really hope the writer of that particular fan fiction update her stories faster. Her fan fiction is really interesting, she really is another gifted writer. I really enjoy the various twist in the stories and I really hope she give the fan fiction a happy resolution. I really admire and envy such talented writer, for I’m never really good at writing and plotting really good stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment