Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Man, this really sucks. I gonna type this idiotic entry twice!!! I cried a few times today... without knowing reason why. Boy, I think I must be mad. They went to Plaza Singapura today and I didn't went with them. No wonder I am like drifting away from my family.

It kindda sucks today. I thought I could clinch a deal today. But too bad it didn't turn out as I've expected. Never mind, I hadn't even done with Garaldine's. Too bad, I didn't have the time to go and check the price of the album she wanted. More like I am too lazy to move my butt. Haha...

Hmm...I've finally finish reading The Guardian. A very nice book indeed. Nichoals Sparks really know what he is doing. It was his first try on writing a novel including a bit of a trill in it. It was a work well done indeed. I really must take my hat off him. He is one great writer. How I wish I could be like him. So talented. My... there it goes again, running wild again.

No comments:

Post a Comment