Monday, November 24, 2003

Saturday, I had a good laugh. She fell into the drain. Haha... I am so damn mean. But it doesn't really matter. Went for camp briefing that day too, it was very boring. Nothing else to add.

Yesterday, I read the whole fanfic about a walk to remember. It was pretty nice. But still I prefer The Guardian, the book by Nicholas Sparks I reading currently. I have been so addicted to The Guardian, I almost skipped lunch today just to read the book. Didn't expect a twist like that. Murder and stalking. Godness sake, I knew Nicholas Sparks was a very talenbted writher but I didn't know he was so good in writing stories on crimes. I always thought he was good at writing love stories only. Guess I was wrong. Boy, I think I really am crazy about Nicholas Sparks' novels already. I was even thinking of writing a fanfiction on all the Nicholas Sparks' novel I read before. Hehe... there goes my imaginations again. Strange... its been running wild many times this few days... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment