Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Pain... don't know what happened today. Was suffering from stomacharch or cramps since the morning. Went for the biotech course this morning, was kindda late when meeting them. But hack... its over anyway. Haha... I am always so mean.

The course today was rather interesting, compared to yesterday's. Haiz... too lazy to type out what we did yesterday. After the course today, we went to orchard. Guess who I saw there? Drum roll~ yes... it's Desmond Koh, my all time favorite DJ. Oh maybe... "Ex DJ". Wahaha... am I always this lame? Oh... I din't notice it.

Hehe... talk a bit about last night. Wahaha... I chatted with some jerk last night... siao. Its no big deal... but it is after I help he do 30 chemistry MCQ questions. That's a big deal to me... afterall chemistry is one of my weaker subject!

Haiz... there will be a camp briefing this Friday. Sucks... got to wake up early again. But I think its all worth it. Firstly, I get to meet people I never meet for a long long time. Secondly, I get to stay away from home for a few days. Lame reasons right? Hack... I think I better go to bed now. If not, the pain will be worse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment