Friday, November 21, 2003

Sucks! Though I was actually very excited about the camp briefing tomorrow, just thinking whose going... I think I am sick again. And I also have to go for guides tomorrow again. My plan failed again.

Sad! Very sad! Read quite a lot of negative news on Toro and ENERGY yesterday. Today, yet another article on ENERGY. Shu Wei going out with Kiki?! Sucks! Why like that? Kiki is such a flirt... despo! Hate it... Hate it most when Toro and the rest of ENERGY are not in good terms. Why can't they just be more united... stick together during woes... Fell like crying again. Though I know its kindda stupid crying over such things but I really can't help it. I am such a setimental soul. Haha...

Nothing really much happened today. Except that the stupid computer was being stubborn again. Hang quite a few times... because there was a damaged file. So whenever I connect to the internet, it hang. Haha... I deleted the damaged file!!! Wahaha... I am so damn clever. Can't help it... I am born clever. (duck from rotten eggs) Hehe... I think I better get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment