Saturday, November 15, 2003

Sucks! Guides sucks today. (Hope none of the madms are reading this!). The first two hours were pretty OK but the last hour was hell. For the first two hours, all we did was to sit around while they made announcement. We had drills for the last hour, under the hot sun. While we were under the sun, they were under the shades. Somemore, they scolded us for stuff we didn't do. Hell, they released us 15 mins later. I had to run home to catch only half the show I wanted to watch. But maybe they really did their best. Afterall, they've just been promoted not long ago. See... I ain't really that mean. Haha...

Went to Jurong Island on Wednesday. It was...fun. Afterall, they don't really allow anyone to go in. It was, I must say, a very rare experience. I've learnt lots of very inbteresting there. I didn't really know that Singapore had so many industries despite the limited area of land and without any natural resources. But no matter how great island seem to be, I wouldn't even dream of working there. Why? It's just too scary. If there were to be an explosion there... I don't dare think about what's going to happen. But than again, probably I think too much.

Ah!!! It so relaxing now since the extra lessons are all over. Boredom is killing me. I've actually plan to go jogging every morning and ain't really sure if I can wake up that early. Oh... I really must do more exercises. Since I've enter secondary school, I have not been exercising that regulary. Excuse me, I use to jog every Sunday 5km with my dad and go for a 3hours swim every week too. Now, I barely jog even 1km. No wonder, I've gain so much weigh in 3 years. So sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment