Monday, November 10, 2003

Went for flag day the day before. It was really tiring, I’ve stood there for 5 hours. But it was all worthwhile, I’ve seen quite a few of interesting people there. Before flag day, we went to cineleisure. Me, Elaine and Joyce met each other earlier, to buy Jiao Ling’s birthday present. Then we met Jaclyn and Jiao Ling for lunch -we had pasta mania.

I chatted with him last night, so happy. Once again, he is the first one who chat with me. I really had quite an enjoyable time last night chatting with him. I was rather surprised when he said he saw me at Northpoint the other day. Though I thought I saw someone’s back view like him, I didn’t bother to take a closer look. If I had known it was him, I will be very happy.

This morning was hell. I had to carry the social studies textbooks to school. It was really very heavy. Though I’ve got elaine to help me, it is still very tedious to carry those books from my house all the way to the forth level classrooms. That was the bad news, the good news is: Miss Zaiton is on MC , therefore, we did not have to attend history lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment