Friday, December 12, 2003

Hmm... good mood and bad mood. Today was super boring. Yesterday was better. Actually thought it was over, when he called last night. Muhaha... said some nice things to me. Wahaha... had the three words in my inbox now. Was with his friends when he called. Haha... his friends were very funny. Played cards with my brothers again last night. Slept quite late again. Too bad... he never contact me today. He said he missed me last night and I sort of just laughed and changed the topic. Boy... I think I miss talking on the phone already.

Had tuition just now. It was at first only a one and a hour tuition but it turn out to be three hours. Went home rather late. Man... please call me!!! Okay... get serious again. Had a test today. Boy, it was so easy. Wahaha... I am still smarter than that Sam. I always finish my work earlier than him. Wahaha... Oh my god! forget what I say earlier. He just msg me.

Okay... happy mood. Can't forget about super boring thing already. Hmm... seems like he really like cycling a lot. Haha... nothing much to write about. Somethings must keep personal. Tomorrow, will be yet another boring day. Hope I can go to Grandma's house. At least we Jermyn there, I wouldn't feel so bored. I am already sick of play cards with my brothers already. Hmm again... I think this entry is quite stupid. Okay... Zhen Yan I am indeed very brave sia. Can't blame me when I am in such a good mood. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment