Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Haha... like I say... I am back again. To Fishy "I know you miss me but no... I can't go swimming on Thursday. Haha ;)"

Went for girl guides camp the past few days. Just reach home a couple of hours ago, was so tired. Actually the camp wasn't as bad as I thought it will be. At least the fright night was fun, the night tour was not bad too.

We had our fright night on the first night. That was the only fun activity we had the whole day. The few other sec 3s were involved with the scary part while I stick to my group leading the way. It wasn't very scary actually (the combined CCA camp's fright night was scarier) but the sec 1s and 2s in my group freak the life out of me. They didn't dare to walk in the dark... so I have to tell them all the time they are just the other sec 3s, nothing to be afraid of. (those were what the others told me during the fright night during the combined CCA camp...haha...) They sort of freak out when they saw Nurul and Kit Min in the demon costume and Ya Wen in her ghostly costume in the hall... they all ran out the hall screaming. And yep... they ran, I ran. Natural reaction. But overall I think I sort of ruin the whole fright night. Instead of making the whole situation scarier, I made a lot of the so-called ghost laugh. Haha... trust me for shooting them with those super lame questions they can't answer. See peeps... I had grown braver this time.

The second night was the night tour. It was quite boring so I chatted with him on the phone. We went to the night safari, Mount Faber, Changi airport, Pasir Panjang wholesale market and Jurong fishing port. We pass by Gerlang and my grandma house too... haha. It was ok beside the tired part. Slept for only 3 hours last night.

For the two days, we had been eating disgusting food. For lunches, we did field cooking. Eating the instant noodles was still ok but the spaghetti was horrible. Dinner was still ok except that I had to force myself to complete the food.

We ended late today. Actually I was suppose to meet a certain him but than I needed a bath desperately so I called him saying I go home first then if he want I can meet him for lunch after that but than when I called him... he said never mind. So instead of taking lunch today... I took a nap. Haiz... I sort of regretted making the decision. I saw him waiting at the bus stop when I took the cab home with JL. Hope he not angry or what. Oh ya... I finally found out who msg me at around 4am in the morning during the P5 camp. I was right and wrong. At first my first guess was right, my second guess wasn't. I am so sorry PPC for scolding you previously here. It was that certain him. He was using his friend's handphone, that's why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment