Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Just another few more hours, it will be NEW YEAR! Haha... so wish everyone a early HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope everyone will be having a good year ahead! I think I will be having a really wonderful year. But think of it again, next year will be having O levels. Die... don't know whether can cope with the stress not. Don't want to turn out to be another Michelle. Haha... joking!

Hmm... spent my day sleeping. Didn't know I was so tired. Continuing with my homework later. Haiz... school reopening in 2 days, homework not complete. Haha... I think I've been saying this things for so many days. Haiz... actually wanted to meet him after my dinner. But too bad my mum don't allow me to go out tonight. So sad. Was actually planning to spend the New Year together. Haha... never mind about that now. Still got to settle my homework first. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment