Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Really boring today. Mum was complaining the whole day. Keep nagging at me... keep asking whether I completed my homework. Well... obviously no. Gotta buck up now, school reopening in 3 days. But everytime I look at that stack of homework... I get a headarch. Stupid me!

Haha... Chin Hui just written my testimonial. Haven't been talking her for quite a while already. Hope she's been well. Haha... in her testimonial about me she mention I abit Ah Lian now. Haha... will meh? But there is one point I really agree with her... I am very quiet. Even he say so. Haha... just excited. Been a very long time since I contact a primary school mate. Remember they used to come my house every afternoon after PSLE to play. Now, I only contact those few. Really miss those primary school life. We were so young, innocent and cute... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment