Sunday, December 14, 2003

Smiles!!! Happy happy me. Very very happy me. Wahaha... I am so crazy now. Hmm... didn't expect so much from the beginning. Going gaga now. So sweet... called last night. Though we didn't talk much, that was more than I expected. Bonus I call it. Almost calling everynight now. Wahaha...happy happy me. Called last night before I enter dreamland, just to say good night. Smiles!!!

Okie... cut the crap now. Had tuition today. A maths! Wah... very hard leh. Needed all the help from Mr Ng to answer one bloody question. Then because of that one question, I went home late to send that email. Really hope I win that handphone. Cool handphone.

Hmm... going chalet on wednesday. Just told Duckie I staying for the chalet so I paying that day. Haiz... there goes my $5. Not that I really bother about a $5 but I am kindda broke during the holidays already. Haiz... I WANT A RISE IN POCKET MONEY! Hahaha... I going nuts already. Huh??? I am not the only one going nuts. My parents are currently laughing like mad behind me. Oh... they watching comedy thats why. Wahaha... don't know why I so crappy now. Haiz again... Fish and Jia ling going overseas already. Elaine not back yet and Joyce is now at camp. So boring now, the only fun part everyday is the talk with ... Haha... smiles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment