Monday, December 15, 2003

Haiz... didn't call last night. Only msg... miss hearing that voice. I think I really mad liao. Joyce at camp, Jo-Lynn left last night, Elaine not back yet. Now, only left Jia Ling and Zhen Yan to talk to. Jia Ling went for rebonding AGAIN. Rebond so many time later the hair turn dry... hehe... sorry JL. But than... its true. Bored... been a good girl today. Finished my part of the geography project but still... my rest of my homework are not done yet.

So bloody tired today. Missed wan quan yu le today cos I was in dreamland. Only manage to catch the last 5 minutes of it. But never mind... there will be the replay tomorrow. Wahaha... Wilbur in wan quan yu le today leh.

Haha... just got this very interesting news. But I shouldn't post it here. Was warn by Zhen Yan not to post it here. Anyway haiz... why nobody call me except for Jia Ling. Haiz(again)... why he never call? I miss hearing him laughing, talking about his day and breathing into the phone. Man... I think I sound like a pervert. Haha... I am not, don't wu hui. Thought he said sms overshot a lot then still msg me. I want to hear that voice. Haiz... crazy liao.

Birdie asked if I got frenster just now. Why all of the sudden everyone like so crazy about frenster? I really see nothing interesting about writing testimony for people. Only people who are really lame will do that. But to think of it, maybe I should go try as well. Haha... than I will know what's so interesting about it. Very contradicting... haha. Hmm... thinking of it now. I think I really got a bunch of really good friends. What good pals they are. Jia Ling called today a few times. Chatted for a very long time. I realize me and Jia Ling really got a lot to talk at times. Talkative me when I am with friends-closer friends. Haiz... but why am I always so quiet with other people especially when on the phone with you know who. Is it because I am shy or is it because there is really no topic between us? Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment