Wednesday, December 03, 2003

YoZ! I am finally backed from the P5 camp. Anybody misses me around? Hehe… joking. Wow… the camp was absolutely great except for the usual sunburn part. Though I was not assigned a group to lead, I had really a lot of fun. First, I went for a trek at Bukit Timah Hill. I was of much help there because I was tired and sweating like mad, I just let the P5 do their own climbing while I do mine own.

Then after lunch the first day, I helped out at the advanture tower. I helped the P5 put on the harness and helped them take of the abseiling gear after they came down the wall. Those ere easy jobs but was fun. In the evening, there was a telematch. I helped Doris, Zi Jie and Liting cheer for the Tembusu kids. It was fun though they didn’t really do well. That night I didn’t sleep a wink. I did my night duty from midnight to 1am. The kids there were a real pain in the neck. The few of them can’t sleep and keep running to the toilets. And there was this really whinny girl who can’t stop irritating the others. But overall the kid were still quite good. After my night duties, I went down to the quadrangle to play cards with the others. Boy… the guys were really good at the cards. Almost as good as the computer. Haha… but I still managed to win a couple of rounds.

I was so tired the next day from the lack of sleep. But still I followed the groups of P5 kids to the SDBA. That was my second time there. I realize I kindda hate dragon boating. The first time I was there, I was seated around guys and you know what they are like. They splashed the dirty, smelly river water on me. Poor me! Yesterday, the P5 kids splash water on me. In the end I went back to school totally drench from head to toe. The worst thing is we took an air-conditioned bus back. Now I am really sick, flu. After lunch, I went to helped out at the advantage tower again. Yet, I did the same thing- teaching the kids how to put on the harness and removing the abseiling equipments. It was ok until Mr. Ngan started calling me ‘Jiayi’. After that, some idiot start calling me that stupid name- he was helping at the abseiling section. Last evening was rather miserable for me. I was so crazy about those stupid sunburns I was having-I looked at an opera actress last night. And the stupid Mr. Chua made us are do some stupid dance/song and cheers. After dinner we had the prize presentation and debrief. Haiz… I think the camp was too short. I wouldn’t mind camping with them for another day. Haha… anyway my dear Casuarina won- it used to be my house. Haiz… thinking back, that year while I was in camp, we won too.

Ah… the fun is over now. Next week I got to go for guides camp. Haiz… Never mind, its just a few days and it will be over soon. Probably some of you may have thought I left out a lot of things unsaid about the camp. Yep… there are lots of other stuff I didn’t written down. Pals… ask me if you interested. Haha… I am nuts. Hmm...oh just remember. It was so horrible the night I didn't sleep. I received this very weird msg from god knows who. At first I thought it was Elaine because I was msg-ing her the whole night. so I replied thinking it was Elaine but NO. That person is not Elaine-different number. Hell! I think it may be that asshole, PPC. But I doubt it. I have not been talking to that guy for like months. Haiz... I don't give a damn. But if its PPC... this is for you, "Stop being such an asshole! I want to have nothing related to you!"

Haiz! Eddie just told me he can't go for my class chalet because he got another camp those days. Sad!!! Without him, it will be very boring. Can't forget his favourite dance. ;) Haha... But I really envy him. I would prefer to join him at camp then stay there watching Kiwi and gang bbq stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment