Thursday, December 04, 2003

Tuition tuition and tuition. Because of the camp I've pushed back my tuition days to the last few days of the week. Hmm... rather busy now. Have to complete my homework while "reporting" for tuition on time. Hmm... today was quite fun actually. Some people msg me quite a number of times.

Went for the my dental appointment today. Haha... it wasn't as scary as I thought. It was fast and now my teeth are clean again. No decay! That was good news. Though I've never got any decay before, I guess it will be very scary having decay tooth. Haha... I don't think I am making any sense here. Went to guides house after that with JL. Then took lunch with her. Actually I wanted to ask this certain guy down but don't dare to. Haha... yep I am too timid, if thats the word to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment