Thursday, February 12, 2004

Bloody hell!!! Mum found out I borrowed $40 from Nicholas to buy handphone. She is giving me hell a horrible time. If dad is going to find out... I will be dead meat. Lucky I told her I got it at a cheaper price... if not I will have an even horrible time. Asshole. Can't believe my brother could actually put his money on the table and let mum to count – that's how she realize $40 was gone. Whatever... I don't give a damn anyway. I am too used to being nag at already.

Finally, the class play is over. It was a huge success. The audiences love the performance. I could actually hear the people clapping and laughing. Too bad it was so damn hot backstage, especially under that "thick piece of cloth". Was sweating like mad inside. Hope the judges have a great impression of it. Well... alright... hope our class will win this whole competition.

Had house practice. Me, fish and Geraldine was very late. Haha... why? Because we wanted to miss the jogging part. Left Ang Mo Kio at 4 pm (we were supposed to gather at the stadium at 4 pm). Missed a bus, took the long way to the stadium. Haha... we came out with this really lame excuse "Erm... we took the wrong bus and ended up in Yishun. Then, when we finally boarded the correct bus, we missed our bus stop. We had to walk all the way from Nanyang Junior College... that's why we were so late." Haha... But too bad we didn't manage to miss the jogging part. They were about to start the jog when we reached. Haiz... but me and fish walked all the way. Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment