Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Had our final class play rehearsal today. Tomorrow's the day... we're going to perform tomorrow. Though I am not performing as any of the main cast, I'm really nervous. Its been a long long time since I've stood in front of so many people. Remember when I was in primary school, I used to perform every teachers' day. Those days... how fun!

Had history test today. Sucks! Didn't really prepare for it. My answers were like so super short. Slept during the test. Wahaha. Slept during the rehearsal as well. Yea... was so tired. Just don't know why I feel sleepy all the time now. That's explains the gloomy face I had in school all day long.

Madm Tong wasn't in school again. Miss Ng wasn't in school too. Wahaha... 4 free periods. So free!!! Slack all the way. This few days, go school slack. Slack somemore later results come out... cry. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment