Monday, February 02, 2004

Okay its like what the hell! I've got to write this bloody entry twice. I just hate it when the computer go crazy. It just spoilt my entire day.

So I was saying... went for the class play rehearsal today. It was very funny. Haha... so I finally know what I am suppose to do in the play. Carry Xin Hui away from "Aragorn". Oh shit... I was thinking... how to hell am I suppose to carry her? Okay... there are 3 others carrying her too but then... later we drop her on the floor how? Haha... worry too much. The fighting scene between the Hulooloos and the fellowship... I can only say: It's so unfair!!! Haha... why? Because me, Elaine and Jia Ling will be "killed" by Wei Ming acting Gandalf.

Lunch, met Melvin. Introduce Melvin to Jia Ling. And all she said was "I am not interested at all". I just don't understand why though? Melvin is a nice guy... treat me, Jia Ling and Kai Yuan drinks. Played basketball with me, Yi Qing, Jia Ling and Kai Yuan. I must really say... their basketball skills are really good. Okay... I admit it... I am really bad at that sports. so the very crazy me started playing volleyball with a basketball with Yi Qing. Haha... yea yea... my hand hurts now. Anyway... Melvin msg me when he left saying he is quite interested in Jia Ling. But then Jia Ling is not interested... so how? I've no idea... I've done my job in introducing Jia Ling a new guy and Melvin a new girl. My job is accomplish and I am not going to bother about it anymore.

Came home, bath then took a very long nap. Wake up... was wondering whether he really was having tuition thats why never come with Melvin. Its not that I don't trust him but... well hack. So well... he was suppose to help me with the Melvin and Jia Ling thing and in the end its me doing everything. What the f**k! Okay... I am really angry.

I really have no idea why...? I don't like coming home, I just feel very depress when I am home. There's nobody to talk to at home. Well... yea my mum talk to me sometimes. But my dad... he seldom talk to me, he scolds me all the time about all sorts of thing. I really can't take it anymore. Its like more stressful at home then in school. And yes... the constant war between me and my brothers. They are just driving nuts! Above all my problems, I've friends pouring their problems at me. Its not like I don't like it when people tell me their problems, its just that sometimes I really can't take it. Sometimes, I just get so "stress" by my own problems, I really go crazy. Okay... probably you peeps reading didn't realize that.

Hmm... yea... now I remember what happened to my computer. I was invading this person's blog. Okay... this person I referring to is one of his friend. I just want to find out what he told him so I just... went to his blog. Then, don't know what the hell happened... the windows all not responding. Then I try reboot... cannot. So I just off the main switch. My dad is going to kill me for this! So... that retribution? Well... I don't give a damn. I'll try invading that person's blog tomorrow again. Wahaha.

Enough of crap... home work time! Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment