Sunday, February 01, 2004

Went swimming with Jaclyn and Zhen Yan. Hmm... it has been such a long time since I've enter the pool... my stamina has just gone way way down. And yes... the sun was great. No sunburn! Hurray! After that, Jaclyn met her Hubby. So the very curious me followed her all the way to the MRT station just to see how her hubby look like. To Jaclyn: Not bad lah, quite good-looking. And yea... he does look very friendly.

After that, met him. To Zhen Yan: Sorry to make you wait so long with me.
So... wait for like an hour before he reached. Went to hougang point for lunch, that place really change quite A BIT. So we were having lunch together when someone call me from behind. Guess who is it? IT WAS CHELSIA!!! Help! Caught going out with him by chel is hell. You peeps out there read this have no idea how sharp her tougue is. Therefore, I've decided to avoid her in school at all means. Anyway... after our lunch, we were talking about that Melvin. Hmm... he is quite a nice guy. But too bad Jia Ling was complaining he is too old.

Came home. Slept until 7 plus. Boy... I think I am turning into a pig. So guess my eyes will be wide open tonight and super small tomorrow morning. Sigh. school holiday tomorrow but I must get myself involved in some class commitment. They meeting up for the class play tomorrow. Guess I have to go since I left early on friday. Sigh!

Anyway, guides yesterday was rather fun. Cos there was no PT and no drills. Hurray! we watched Freaky Friday. That show is nice. Too bad such guides meeting comes only once a year- to entertain the secondary ones. Oh ya... saw Zhu Sheng in school. So he passed me his baby photo, ask me to help him scan. 11 photos!!! Don't know how I am going to send it to him anyway.

Bored bored bored... Still having a tough time dealing with mosquitoes. Idiot bloody mosquitoes. Think these creatures were immuned and mosquitoes coils are just no use to them. I swear I'll find a way to get rid of those creatures. Its a very obvious choice between mosquitoes or a leg full with red spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment