Monday, February 23, 2004

Okay... its like what the f**k! Got to type this entry twice. Bloody hell. (pardon me for the vulgarities, pissed off) Was super bored just now so went to visit a marist's blog just now. Been reading that person's blog for like a year now- since the time Michelle show me the cool template he used to have. Okay... he was insulting this girl by the name of "Sharon". So being a busybody, I went to visit this person's blog. Okay... she totally change my impression of a RGS student. Used to think peeps from RGS are really good-natured, smart and very friendly. But hey... this person is so... bitchy (like what the marist said) and thick skinned. Okay... I must admit I am mean... I am very very mean. Well... whatever... don't wanna continue.

Haiz... still thinking of that national geographic. I am going crazy about it. $24 plus... I am so so broke!!! Oh... I want that magazine so badly. I can do anything for that! I am willing to give up my two weeks worth of allowance on it. Well... erm... one and a half week of allowance. Oh my god!!! I am going nuts! (hmm... a 360 degree change in mood. weird person huh...)

Anyway... was browsing through Jaclyn's friends on friendster. Then, one name caught my eye. So went to check it out... okay... yep ... its another marist. Hmm... they got the same name that's why it caught my attention. Anyway I kindda know this person as well. As in I've been to his blog before (it was link to the marist's blog Mich shown me). Well... anyway... so I look into his contacts of friends and found the marist whose blog was always being intruded by me. Hmm... looking at his photo. Not bad. Wahaha... Always thought while reading his blog... he is those short and rather nerdy type (always stuck in front of the computer playing gunbound). But hey... he is totally different from what I thought. He looks tall and well... not bad looking (not nerdy at all). Okay... what the hell am I talking about? Crap! I should be studying not talking about guys. What the hell!!! (slap myself!!!) Anyway if you peeps have no idea what I am talking about... just ignore what I said. Its all crap anyway. Ah!!! I hate all marist!!! Don't wanna talk about them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment