Tuesday, February 24, 2004

E math test today. Shit! Didn't know how to do a few questions. Ah... stupid. Heck about math test... its over already... gotta think about social studies test now. Can't afford to fail social studies test again. I HATE SCHOOL!!! Hate tests, examinations, projects and homework. Life sucks. What the hell am I thinking...? Adam Khoo said that we got to have a positive mindset. And here I am thinking how sucky like is. For once I disagree with Adam Khoo. Haiz...

School was very very boring today. Doubt I will do well for my geography test as well. Got back my english comprehension. Failed by half a mark. What the hell... I actually failed english? Shitty asshole. What can I do...? Hope the is a marking error when we check against the correct answers tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get a extra mark. Anyhow, I still think school sucks.

Read Doris's blog just now. She said we can demand cip hours for being camp facilitators during the holidays. Hmm... was wondering whether to go get that points or just heck about the entire thing. It doesn't make much difference anyway (that's what I think, I don't give a shit to cip anyway).

Went for tuition just now. Boring! Changed my time to 4 pm. But that asshole guy in my class can't make it. So whatever... let it be. I rather have tuition alone. It doesn't make much difference having tuition alone or with another person.

The day totally sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment