Sunday, February 29, 2004

Realize I shouldn't have started the day by coming online. Shouldn't have told Zhu Sheng anything just now. Now... I am so so so "sensitive" (don't know what's the right word to use at the present moment). Been kindda sentimental (okay... I'm unsure about this word as well). Almost cried a few times today. Well... what happened? Was reading the book I borrowed from Elaine. Okay... it wasn't a single bit touching. Well... maybe a little. Its how Emma in the story deal with things that make me feel... erm... so-like-her. And yes... the conversation with Zhu Sheng today leave me with lots of doubts towards... erm... this part is suppose to be a secret.

Hmm... okay the entire day was been boring. Besides reading... I did practically nothing. Well... I did help my dad repair that old bicycle of mine. My life is a total crap. I don't seem to have any goals in life. I've no big plans or whatever. Life sucks anyway. Doing quiz is stupid, its like running away from reality. Crap about me always looking on the bright side of life. Emode's not reliable.

Life sucks. All I want is a good rest to forget everything. I always have this belief: tomorrow will be a better day. Well... I doubt it now. Going for CIP at some old folks home tomorrow. How fun and exciting can that be when I don't even know how to communicate with them. Oh well... I am not despising old people. NO NO!!! But I seem to have problems communicating with them... I even have problems communicating with my own grandparents. I am feeling SO miserable now.

PS: Peeps... DON'T talk to me about anything I wrote on my blog in school. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment