Sunday, February 29, 2004

Been doing some quiz from emode.com. Been ages since I went there. Seems like they changed quite a lot. Took quite a few new tests. Hmm... very interesting. But too bad they didn't give me my complete report on the tarots. Haha... you peeps should go try out emode. But going too often makes me bored. Got kindda sick of it the other time... but then again... they've got new quiz up.

Was chatting with Zhu Sheng just now. Was wondering whether what he said may be true. He (not referring to Zhu Sheng) is a very nice person. I know I can trust him. Okay... I was stupid. Why the hell did I decline having dinner with him last night? Been so stupid, after today, it will be a month since I last seen him. Anyway, he was saying to meet next Saturday after his flag day. Maybe I shouldn't think that much. Like Jac always say: Must believe him.

Somehow, taking those quiz at emode calms me down. It sort of consoled me a little. So yea... shouldn't think so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment