Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Tired!!! Was practically turning and tossing in bed the entire night. When I finally got to sleep, the bloody alarm clock start ringing. If there wasn't school this morning, I would have slam that clock and return to dreamland. So drag myself out of bed. Fortunately, despite waking up late today, I was early. Haha... early? At least Joyce and company didn't have to wait for me at the bus stop this morning.

Had chinese and E maths test today. Chinese test was easy except for the "zhao ju". E maths test was okay but I didn't complete the paper. Haha... but hack, its only like the last part of the last question anyway. Got my english common test results. Very pleased with my results. Been a long time since I get an A1 for essay. Getting back A maths common test results tomorrow. Hope I did well... its like "I find that paper rather simple". I am not bragging. Nono... haha. At least I can confirm I passed. Okay... I sound so BHB. Peeps...! Slap me! Wahaha...

Hmm... what else? (thinking in progress...wahaha...) Oh... Elaine joined me for tuition today. Haha... Mr Ng was like so busy cos he was the only one there. Aunty Mary wasn't there... so he had to answer the calls which is like so many today. Haha... Okay... having tuition with Elaine was... fun. At least I am not all alone and bored.

And yea... so I found out from Shin Ye today... there are a lot more then I thought who know about my "secret". So peeps reading this... yea thats you... whoever you are in this planet... please tag my board before you leave. I said PLEASE! Its kindda creepy when you know all sort of people comes into your blog, read your entries but you have no idea who the hell those peeps are. Creepy huh? Wahaha...

Think thats all folks. Wahaha... Oh wait... one more thing. Yea... peeps you all know about chel... help your birdie friend here. inform me when you see her near me in school. I am really trying to avoid her at ALL means. I mean ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment