Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Finally, I don't have to avoid Chelsia anymore. Told her everything and she promised me she wouldn't tell anyone about it. And she told me about Colin (hack about the full name... its just too bloody long.), guess she had a little crush on him. She used to call him an ugly moron and now its changed to "cute guy". Haha. Oh yea... so what? we were both very (extremely) shocked to see each other at hougang anyway... thats why she slapped my back real hard that day.

Got back A maths test results. Very pleased with it... got 21/25. Wahaha... Edmund was like "What the hell... how could you get higher than me!", then started to do that same irritating thing. He was really unlucky to irritate me at that time... I was in a horrible condition that time. Yea... thats right... flu again. Almost used up the 2 packets of tissue I brought to school during the two periods of social studies test. Was having a horrible time in the science lab too, feel like chopping off that stupid nose at that time.

After school, had to wait for Jia Ling to complete her geography retest. After that, went for the class play rehearsal. Though I kindda don't feel like going cos I was too sick, I went. I had to anyway, Zaiton made it compulsory. So Vanessa (if you are reading this), its not that I don't care about the play. I am just too tired and sick today.

Now, flu has gone, but the mosquitoes have just started their dinner. Yea... now having more mosquito bites. I have no idea where they came from and why I seem to be the only "meal" they want. Its like no one else except for me is bitten by this bloody creatures.

Haiz... horrible day. Forgot to hand in my journal again. I really don't know what Miss Karim will say tomorrow. Yea... she seem to be a nice person but the journal was actually due on Tuesday. It will be Thursday tomorrow, two days late... die.

House practice tomorrow. Already decided what I want to participate in - high jump and hurdles. Haha... it seems like almost every year I'll choose the same event. Got to get down to my geography homework now... if not Ismail will be "on fire" tomorrow. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment