Monday, February 09, 2004

To Elaine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Sing birthday song). Haha. 16 years old already, wish you all the best. Friends forever. ^-^

Haha… so besides being Elaine's birthday... what else? Hmm... think think. Oh yea... had another class play rehearsal today. Erm... more like we peeps stayed back to do the props. Straight after school, me and Elaine head to her house to get the cloths for the Hulooloos' costume. (she forgot to bring it to school today) That load was so heavy... we kept switching places. Took a long time to bring it to school. When we reach school it was like 4 plus already. I helped a bit with the costume and the painting of the backdrop or whatever is that. Because of that I've got white paint on my leg and black paint on my hand. Spoilt my nails- its like patches of black now. How disgusting. The worst thing is... I can't seem to be able to wash them off.

Hurray!!! No English lessons for me tomorrow!!! Ms Karim wouldn't be in class tomorrow – going for whatever course. But then, we had to do this essay for her. Haiz. Anyway got back my e math result today. Hmm... got the same marks as my a math. Not bad already, considering I didn't complete my paper.

Chinese test tomorrow. Cannot slack already. Didn't do well for the previous two. Got to try real hard to get back to my usual standard. Slack some more Chinese going to drop further more. Which then, I will be in deep shit like I was when I was in primary 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment