Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tired!!! Woke up late in the morning. Had to rush like hell, bath and dry my hair within half an hour. That's a record. Luckily I wasn't late, I always feel very bad making Joyce, Elaine and Joyce's father to wait for me at the bus stop.

Had class play rehearsal today. Got my costume. So hot in the hall especially with that costume on. Today rehearsal was erm... I think better than the previous few. At least we covered more today. But then... I think Zaiton really too much. Think she stress Vanessa too much, she kindda broke down today.

Slack. The five periods after recess was FREE PERIODS! Madm Tong, Miss Karim and Miss Ng were all on course today. Wahaha... slack all the way. Tomorrow, Miss Karim and Madm Tong weren't be in school again. Free periods again. Wahaha.

Went for tuition straight after rehearsal. More like I left early from rehearsal. Was late by 15 minutes. Was so sleepy during tuition, slept for like half an hour during tuition before starting with my work. Luckily, Mr Ng didn't mind. Haha.

Haiz... tiring day. Still rather angry with a certain him. If only he will read this. Saturday... I don't like playing basketball but ... haiz... don't wanna continue. Overall... today's a below average day.

No comments:

Post a Comment