Friday, February 13, 2004

Wahaha... its friday the 13th today. Hmm... but too bad nothing much happened today. Was super lame today, must be "Ah Mah" fault. Haha... Daniel on morning madness was super lame too. Avoid kittens equal avoid listening to atomic kitten? Lame...

Valentine's day tomorrow. Received zero valentine's day gift excluding the one from Zhen Yan. Haha... he gave most of the girls in class. Or more like... he pass me the fererro I give it to people in class. Oh... and yea... Zaiton gave the whole class Kit Kat and sweets. Hmm... not bad. Haha... so guess most peeps not having dates tomorrow too. Heard Joshua gave Hui Fang a real ring. Cool... I am so jealous. Haha. Haiz... fish abandon me. She dating her precious desk tomorrow. Ah... I am jealous of her desk as well. Haha... yea... crap.

Sat with Kai Yuan during social studies lesson today. Haha... miss sitting with him. When two super idiotic birds sit together equals to havoc? Haha... not so bad lah... we don't create havoc. All we do is talk during lessons and sleep in class. :S Haha... yea... its fun sitting with him. But peeps don't think too much... me and bird are just friends. :P

Came home. Watched wan quan yu le. Been months since I watched that show, now very lag with entertainment news. Anyway, I haven't been watching much television programmes lately. Hmm... is that good or bad? Its like now I am stuck to the computer thats why I watch lesser television programmes. Hmm... after that... sleep. Was late for tuition. Had a really weird dream... me having tattoos?

Haiz... still very pissed with him. Fine... since he prefer basketball... let it be. So what if Melvin can't go join us for basketball tomorrow? He can still play with me and Jia Ling right? Okay... I know I am very petty but its not the first time this is happening. Well... what should I do? Heck about him! I really had enough.

Chill~ Tomorrow attending cousin's wedding dinner. How sweet... getting married on valentine's day. Hmm... but still think it will be very boring... because I am anti social? Well... maybe. But my other cousins are also very anti social. Used go crazy with them, now its like we don't even talk at all. They are like glued to their handphones. Haiz... boring valentine's day tomorrow. And yes... not forgetting there will be guides in the morning. Excuse me! Guides on valentine's day? Okay... I know thinking day is coming but our drills ain't that bad... why must we have training almost everyday? Hiaz...!

No comments:

Post a Comment